Sunday, April 3, 2011

More progress means more things to think about.

Well I have finally gotten back on this to write something.  I know I do not write allot about what I am doing and that is just cause what is there to say.  Why say something when I do not have anything to say.  But this time I do have something to say.

I have been working off and on as time permits.  Expecting a new baby and having my wife home on disability does tend to mess with your thinking time.  Throw in kind and things vanish real fast.  But I have made progress.  The main story has been refined and edited to be clear and interesting.  Even people not into games have told me that...a good thing from my perspective.

I also was able to finish the addiction elements of the "Drinking, Drugs, and Debauchery" section.  It was not that hard but for some reason it just escaped me at the time.  So now it is complete and I am happy...people can now get stoned to their hearts content and pay the price if the GM pleases.

Third thing I did was alter some of the weapon creation elements in the game.  Ranged weapons that use custom ammo, bolts, and darts have had some added refinements to be clearer.  I also cleaned up some ambiguity with the mechanical option allowing a crossbow to fire faster.  It is far more clear now and I am happy.

Finally I have been going through various sections of the game cleaning up my bad wording.  Allot of the sections had not actually had a pass of the clean hammer.  Many of them have an atrocious amount of bluster and nonsense.  So from now on my wonderful wife and mother of my 2.75 kids will be doing some editing for me.  She helped me through college with her English skills so this is a great thing.

Any way that is that, there is the update and I hope you enjoy.  OH one more thing, art, yes art.  I found some one willing and able to do art.  I have to pay, but hey free never seems to work any way so I can not complain.  Any way I will try to get another update soon and may be some story stuff to.  Till then, have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment